ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY / WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
Thank you for visiting Bluewater Ferry website — www.bluewater.my. This Website is owned and operated by Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd.
Your use of this Website and/or *Other Services or Applications for Online Booking is subject to your agreeing to be bound by and to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”). If you do not agree with the Policy you should exit from this Website for Online Booking instantly.
Copyright / Trademarks
This Website and Other Services or Applications for Online Booking and the contents, including flight schedules, routes, fares, text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, logos and information regarding the status of Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd flights, etc. are proprietary to Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd or its content suppliers. You may use this Website and the contents only for personal and non-commercial purposes subject to applicable copyright laws.
All trade marks, trade names, service marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos in this Website are owned by Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd or their respective owners and must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd.
This Website and Other Services or Applications for Online Booking and the products, technology and processes contained may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of such intellectual property rights other than as set out in this Policy. Your use of this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
Email, Fax and Other Forms of Electronic Communication
- False, inaccurate, misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, profane, sexually oriented/suggestive/explicit, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable.
- Violates any laws, third party rights, or infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Constitutes advertising or promotion, junk mail, spamming, chain letters or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. Links that connect to commercial websites will not be considered unauthorized solicitations unless the link or the website content appears to be intended as a means of solicitation as determined by Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd in its sole discretion.
- Contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software or hardware.
- Provides any non-public information about Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd or any other company or person without the proper authorization to do so. This includes providing the names, addresses and extension numbers of Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd employees and any of the users or participants of the Services.
- Intentionally interferes with the operation of any of the Services included in this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking without limitation, mail or ‘post’ bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Impersonates any person or entity, including Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd employees or forges any TCP-IP packet header, email header or any part of a message header. This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous remailers.
- Attacks or insults another.
- Suggests or encourages illegal activity.
When you have requested for the itinerary or other flight-related documents to be sent to you by email, fax or other forms of electronic communication (including mobile messages), failure to receive it does not constitute an unsuccessful booking. A booking is deemed successful and complete after payment has been made and confirmed. In the event of any dispute, the booking in the Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd database is the primary record of carriage, and will prevail.
Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd is not responsible for the delivery of any electronic communication. If you have any queries regarding your booking, please click here to submit an online feedback form, Check & Change function or your travel agent.
When you book flights or access your Member Login information, a secure server is used. Secure Server Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking. Although Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd would use its best endeavor to ensure security, Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd is not and shall not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
The content on this Website and Other Services or Applications for Online Booking are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore agree that you use this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking and the services provided at your sole risk. Bistari Gemilang Travel Sdn Bhd, its officers, directors, employees, partners and suppliers disclaim:
Governing Law and Venue
- all warranties or representations of any kind regarding this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking, its operations or the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or quality of any information, content or material included herein.
- to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, all conditions and warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement;
- all liability to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation and loss of, or damage to, data), incurred or suffered in connection with the use or inability to use this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking whether based in contract, tort or otherwise even if we are informed of their possibility;
- all liability to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this Website and/or Other Services or Applications for Online Booking is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.